HARDWOOD FLOOR RESURFACING IN LONG BEACH, CA
LONG BEACH WOOD FLOOR RESURFACING SERVICE
We understand that over time, hardwood flooring gets scratched, stained, and scuffed. Some people think the only option to restore them is to completely refinish them. But what if we told you there was an affordable and durable alternative depending on the damage? Get high-quality hardwood floor resurfacing in Long Beach from the experts at Fabulous Floors Orange County! This is the perfect option for somebody with wood floors showing signs of light damage. It is completely cost-effective. Our hardwood resurfacing service starts at the low price of just $0.99 per square foot! That means you can transform and improve the look of your hardwood floors without breaking the bank.
How To Know If Your Floor Qualifies For Resurfacing
Resurfacing is specifically designed to remove minor damage done to hardwood while also keeping the current finish intact. Our hardwood resurfacing service can bring back the beauty of your hardwood floors and restore their original luster without the mess and time needed to refinish your hardwood floors. Floors that we recommend for resurfacing usually show average wear and tear with only light scratches. Most of the original stain color should still be intact as well. To know if your floor is a good resurfacing candidate, check to see if it’s showing minimal signs of warping. If it looks like there are serious scratches, holes, severely damaged stain, etc. then refinishing may be the better option. Lucky for you, we are also skilled at refinishing hardwood floors here in Long Beach.
Save Time and Money With Resurfacing
Another incredible benefit of resurfacing your wood floors is the time it takes to complete the job. Fabulous Floors Orange County can typically resurface a hardwood floor in just a few days. It’s as simple as two steps. First, we buff away any scratches that may be on the hardwood floors, then apply a coat of polyurethane finish to give them a nice look and to protect against future damage. Another name for this technique is screen and coat. Our technicians here in Long Beach are highly trained and skilled at screening and coating wood floors. You can count on them to go above and beyond to make sure you are completely satisfied with your floors and our process.
“Today I had Anthony and Matt working in my house. These guys got down to business. They are very professional and friendly. My bedroom floor looks AMAZING. I will recommend this company in the blink of an eye! And the prices are better than anybody else. I did my research.” -Anonymous
Convenient Hardwood Restoration Method
Resurfacing doesn’t require sanding or staining, which eliminates the dust and odor that is typically associated with floor refinishing. Additionally, Fabulous Floors is GREENGUARD Certified, which means that our hardwood resurfacing services are completely safe for both you and the environment. At only $0.99 per square foot, hardwood resurfacing from Fabulous Floors Orange County is a convenient way to add value to your home in Long Beach, CA.
Benefits Of Resurfacing Your Hardwood Floors With Fabulous Floors Orange County:
- Adds instant value to your home. This will be a great selling point if/when you decide to move.
- Relieves the stress of living with worn out hardwood floors. You’ll never have to settle for less again!
- Provides a long-lasting finish. Choose between gloss, semi-gloss, or satin polyurethane.
- Protects your floors against foot traffic and keeps them cleaner longer with a quality sealing coat.
- Prevents allergens. Our process is dust-free, meaning there is no mess or airborne dust particles during or after our hardwood floor resurfacing service.
- Removes scratches from your floors by sanding, without damaging the wood.
- Takes very little time. Most Fabulous Floors Orange County resurfacing treatments are completed within hours.
- Allows you to get back to your life quickly. There is absolutely nothing to clean-up after we leave.
- Gives you peace of mind. We do all of the hardwood resurfacing work, saving you from doing it yourself.
- Fits within your budget. Hardwood resurfacing saves you money, especially compared to traditional refinishing.
GET A FREE PRICE QUOTE!
Fabulous Floors Orange County
"Bring back the beauty of your hardwood floors..."
Serving Orange County, Huntington Beach, Anaheim, Irvine and the surrounding areas with affordable hardwood floor restoration services.